On Thu, 13 May 2004, Hal Fulton wrote:

> > what do you do with your spare time guy!?  watch out or a man in black wearing
> > dark glasses is going to knock on your door...  ;-)
>
> This comment is twice as scary coming from a .gov email address. :)

and the suit is just back from the dry cleaners...  now where are my
ray-bans...

> Guy: Don't take this the wrong way... I was once chatting with a couple of
> other rubyists, and we were talking about how impressive your knowledge was.

ditto.  i tell ruby nubies here in house to include 'ts' when googling for
answers from c.l.r if they want to find the 'right' answer!

> Then we started talking about how no one we had ever talked to had ever seen
> you in person. So I submitted the tentative theory that you are actually not
> one person at all; you are either a committee of several computer science
> experts, or a network of Cray supercomputers.

or, most likely,  a committee of computer science experts running a network of
Cray supercomputers

-a