Erland Sommarskog <sommar / algonet.se> wrote in message news:<Xns94E5F1AA3FB9BYazorman / 127.0.0.1>...

> > I hope you one day learn how to write real software before your
> > unskilled labour is no longer needed in the industry.
>
> Well, I have the guts to sign my articles with my real name.

My name is Dmytri Kleiner, you could have easily found that out with a
simple search on any known search engine. I am possibly one of the
easiest people in the world to find.

> The product that my company manufactures is for a narrow segment on the
> market: stock brokers and other actors on the financial markets, so most
> readers would not have reason to contact us anyway.

Good thing that you only mislead a few customers into overpaying for
crap. Your company is just a bankruptcy waiting for a competent
competitor to make it happen.

> Anyway, I only offered testimony from real life.

Yeah, you and Kaspar Hauser.

> As I said, a compeitor
> of ours tried precisely what you teach.
> And that company never managed
> to complete their system.

What bunk, saying the competitor tried 'precicely what I teach' and
thus failed is an obvious attempt to fallaciously discredit my
argument with out actually addressing it. You're a ham fisted shill.

It's is as obvious that this competitor is unlikely to have 'tried
precisely what I teach' as it is that you have not shown us that this,
and not another reason, was why they failed.