Daniel Morgan <damorgan / x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1084195499.492013 / yasure>...
> Quirk wrote:
>
> >>Son, it sounds like you're the victim of some simplistic advise from
> >>database 101 book:
> >
> > Ok Dad, it sounds like you're the victim of the patronizing ass school
> > of discourse. My condolences to your coleagues.
>
> Apparently you went to that school too ... and graduated with honors.

Yup. That's actualy an understatement. Those who insist on playing
dozens with me should take warning, I admit, I do relish the game, in
fact, I even know it's history and cultral signifigance, from the
slave communites to modern hip hop, with a healthy study of the art of
controversy and the logical fallicies to boot.

However, I am just as happy to engage in respectful discusion, as
anyone can see, but when someone starts a discusion by calling me
'son' you must admit that he had it comming. And I was rather mild I
think.

Also note that I responded to all his actual arguments clearly and
reasonably.

Cheers.