Quirk (quirk / syntac.net) writes:
> Erland Sommarskog <sommar / algonet.se> wrote in message
news:<Xns94E56CC9BDEYazorman / 127.0.0.1>...
>> Quirk (quirk / syntac.net) writes:
>
>> The system that I work with now runs only on RBDMS: MS SQL Server.
>
> Well, I hope that the other readers of the thread now know enough to
> never hire a company as stupid as yours.
>
> I hope you one day learn how to write real software before your
> unskilled labour is no longer needed in the industry.

Well, I have the guts to sign my articles with my real name. You haven't.
So you don't really have to consider whether what you say affects your
possibilities on the market.

The product that my company manufactures is for a narrow segment on the
market: stock brokers and other actors on the financial markets, so most
readers would not have reason to contact us anyway.

Anyway, I only offered testimony from real life. As I said, a compeitor
of ours tried precisely what you teach. And that company never managed
to complete their system.

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, sommar / algonet.se

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at