Sascha Doerdelmann wrote:
> Simon Strandgaard <neoneye / adslhome.dk> wrote:
> > On daily basis the homepage at rubygarden is being edited.
>
> Not only HomePage but some other pages, too. This is a well known
> problem with wikis and usually requires an active wiki community. I am
> not sure that a blacklist will do in all cases.
>
> See http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WhyWikiWorks
> and http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?DeleteInsults

I remember the Docbook wiki got erased completely by an evil bot, this
was a big loss.

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/

Shouldn't we do something to prevent situations like that?

BTW:  It would be really nice if one could create one central Ruby account,
which then would work with: rubyforge, rubygarden, rcrchive, raa, rubynews.
Is such unification realistic ?

--
Simon Strandgaard