On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 08:43:58PM +0900, Michael Vondung wrote:
> I'm dabbling in something that I have little to no understanding of
> (network programming), but would one of you happen to have Ruby code for
> a simple, transparent TCP proxy, that can also handle multiple connections?

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=sentinel

It does not handle multiple connections but you can get the idea.
Now I see the project page does not exist any more. I am going to send the
code to your private address - it is just about 3 kB.

Dalibor

--
Dalibor Sramek  http://www.insula.cz/dali  |  In the eyes of cats,
                dalibor.sramek / insula.cz   |  all things belong to cats.