This may be more vim than Ruby, but

The vim5.7 distribution comes with a rather old syntax file.  Is there a
newer one for Ruby and that vim5.7?  When I looked in RAA the Vim/Ruby
link pointed to a load of diffs, and most of those seemed to be for vim6.0*.

Next question:  I have the vim doc and syntax directories where vim seems
to be able to see them, but I am not getting different colours for Ruby
as I did before with Syntax on under Unix.  This setup (which I cannot get
working properly is using gvim5.7 under Win98. Gvim seems able to support
different colours as I get coloured ~ characters on startup and I get coloured
error messages, as well.

	Thank you,
	Hugh