Avi Bryant wrote:

# Ok, well, if anyone's interested - there's a cleaned up and
# metaobject-ized version of AspectR (well, minus a lot of Robert's
# additions, which I hope he will promptly merge back, or I will if he
# doesn't) at
#
# http://beta4.com/mop.rb
#
# Just out of curiosity - *is* anyone interested?  Or should we move
# this off list?

I'm interested, but I don't have time to really follow it closely or to
try it out. Plus I am generally interested in getting some idea about what
is going on with respect to *all* *current* Ruby-related developments. But
I only have time to follow one NG/ML.

Moreover, although I don't know of any definitive studies, it is widely
reported that the great majority of newsgroup users (90-95%+) never post,
even on topics they are particularly interested in. Also if others come
along later who are interested in such things, they will more likely be
able to find out about your work (and about Ruby too, for that matter)
through deja.com searches and so on.

So I vote for on-list discussion.

Conrad Schneiker