It is nothing short of revolutionary.  It feels a lot more like
writing a traditional GUI app than an Action based, Request and
Response app.  I was just not able bring my self to write an app in
Seaside because of Squeak.  Don't get me wrong, Squeak is great, but I
have been wanting a Ruby port for some time.

Check out the SushiNet example, and start playing around with it.  The
is the only way to understand how it differs from other web app
frameworks.

Cheers,
Wilkes