Hi,

Simon Strandgaard wrote:
>>I caught a bug and did a workaround now.  Should be corrected now.

(Poor English composition.  sigh.)

> BTW: Thanks for the new RAA.. I like the concept of multiple versions
> and list of dependencies.  Keep up the good work :-)

Happy to hear it.

Within this week, you can retrieve and update RAA information via SOAP
interface.  In fact, it already exists.  If a person is familiar to WSDL
format, you can use RAA SOAP interface now.  See WSDL at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/xmlns/soap/interface/RAA/0.0.3/ for detail.
If not familiar, wait a sample client that I'll post in a few days...

Next, we'll set up the SSL server for RAA so that RubyForge users could
automatically update RAA securely.  At the next, rubygems cooperation
though I don't know how rubygems developers think.  I haven't thought
well yet about how RAA and rubygems can cooperate.

RSS feed at http://raa.ruby-lang.org/index.rdf might not be enough.  The
freepan.org might require daily full YAML serialized RAA information.
Many things to do.  Step by step.

Regards,
// NaHi