Hi,

Good morning from Japan,

Mike Calder wrote:
> Did you mean for me to re-download the application code?  I didn't do that.

No.  Apologies, it's my fault.  I uploaded SOAP interface version 1.0.2
at http://raa.ruby-lang.org/soap/1.0.2/ and forgot to update version 1.0
at http://raa.ruby-lang.org/soap/1.0/ .
I updated now.  Please try again at your leisure?

FYI: latest RAA SOAP interface sample client in soap4r distribution uses
1.0.2 interface and old releases use 1.0 interface.  Difference between
1.0 and 1.0.2 is that 1.0.2 has 'created' and 'updated' information
whereas 1.0 has only 'update'. (just added 'created' and renamed
'update' with 'updated')  That's all.  Don't mind to use 1.0 interface
if you don't need 'created' information.

1.0 and 1.0.2 interfaces are a CGI application.  The 1.1.0 interface
released in this week based on webrick servlet so that it's faster than
before.