Chad Fowler wrote:

> Actually, Jim is going to create a new Rake gem that uses the new
> RubyGems functionality for creating application gems.  Once he creates
> that, you should be able to install Rake (including the rake executable)
> very easily.  The functionality is new as of today, so he hasn't yet
> provided a rake gem that does it.

Done!  You can download the latest Rake GEM file from
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=50.

When Rich implements the auto-deploy script, this gem should be copied
to the gem server and you will be able to use the remote install option.

The application install now happens automatically.  Also, the --gen-rdoc
option will generate some of the RDoc docs, but not everything (working
on that).