Kaspar Schiess <eule / space.ch> wrote:
> I am currently rewriting the Scintilla Ruby Lexer and Folder code from
> scratch. A code snapshot of today is available from
> http://www.tua.ch/ruby > Current (source code and windows binaries of
> SciTE with new lexer).
>
> I would like folding and highlighting to be as Ruby-like as possible.
> However, I need your help for this: Is there anything that bugs you
> SciTE users about your editor in connection to Ruby ? Flood me with
> suggestions; I am keeping a todo list here.

I don't know if this will help you. I took a brief look at your LexRuby.cxx
but realized that I am not into Scintillas lexing system.

You may find inspiration by looking at the syntax coloring code I have
made (entirely in Ruby).
http://neoneye.dk/syntax.html

BTW: your tar.gz file didn't have a top dir, which may mess other peoples
unpack directory up. I suggest you fix it.

--
Simon Strandgaard