Hi,
I am developing, in my spare time, a database (InterBase) for e-commerce
applications; it is completely managed by Stored Procedures, triggers,
generators, exception... so no SQL statements are sent to the database
but only parameters. The database will be open and free, but I don't
like to release it before it is completely finished.
I think now with IOWA we could have an ideal combination for e-commerce
applications. Thank you again to Matz for the Ruby module to access to
InterBase which really works fine.

Jilani

ps.
Till now, I have developed all the database and nearly 50% of the stored
procedures and triggers. The part already done works fine. If there is
interest in it I will accelerate the development.