On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:49:12AM +0900, Lothar Scholz wrote:
> Hello Stephan,
>
> SK> Hi Michael,
>
> SK> Michael Neumann wrote:
> >> It's not sure when and where this years conference will be held. I hope
> >> it will take place and many insteresting people like last year will
> >> join, whether it will be in Berlin or again in Karlsruhe.
>
> SK> Is there any news about that? Especially the where part is interesting
> SK> to me. IIRC, Armin posted that the current date is the last weekend of
> SK> june (which seems pretty near in the future, given that the location is
> SK> not yet fixed).
>
> There was someone from Humbold University who wanted to ask someone.
> But the last i remember was that he was very surprised that only 40
> persons are expected to participate - and that was the last message.

I haven't followed that discussion precisely, but I heard similar
things. IMO, 40 people are a great number... hopefully from all over the
world like last time... :-)

So if Berlin is "dead", and no other alternate locations are provided, I
assume that EuRuKo 2004 will take place in Karlsruhe again. If no one
complains with Karlsruhe as location, I'll make this clear in the next
few days.

Regards,

  Michael