On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 06:00:17AM +0900, Sascha Ebach wrote:
> Hello Jupp
>
> >To put some beef on the bones: The distance from Cologne is about the
> >same as that from Bonn (SE of Cologne, NE of Bonn, about in the
> >middle in S/E direction, a handful of kilometers east of the Rhine).
> >Anyway the city part of the phone number (0221) is that of Cologne.
>
> Yes, my office number, for all intents and purposes. As a matter of
> fact, my business sig gets added to every email and sometimes I forget
> to trim it.
>
> >Bringing up the subject up again: Are there people who would like to
> >have a table of regulars ("Stammtisch" in German) of Rubyists in the
> >Cologne/Bonn area?
>
> That sounds like a good idea. If someone would organize a meeting I
> would like to attend. Best time would be sometime in June. There sure
> are more ppl in this area who have tried Ruby. And if not we could burst
> into a PHP meeting and try to convert some ;)

Maybe you also want to join this years Ruby Conference. Last year, the
first EuRuKo (European Ruby Conference) was held in Karlsruhe.

It's not sure when and where this years conference will be held. I hope
it will take place and many insteresting people like last year will
join, whether it will be in Berlin or again in Karlsruhe.

Regards,

  Michael