Hello Jupp

> To put some beef on the bones: The distance from Cologne is about the
> same as that from Bonn (SE of Cologne, NE of Bonn, about in the
> middle in S/E direction, a handful of kilometers east of the Rhine).
> Anyway the city part of the phone number (0221) is that of Cologne.

Yes, my office number, for all intents and purposes. As a matter of
fact, my business sig gets added to every email and sometimes I forget
to trim it.

> Bringing up the subject up again: Are there people who would like to
> have a table of regulars ("Stammtisch" in German) of Rubyists in the
> Cologne/Bonn area?

That sounds like a good idea. If someone would organize a meeting I
would like to attend. Best time would be sometime in June. There sure
are more ppl in this area who have tried Ruby. And if not we could burst
into a PHP meeting and try to convert some ;)

Greetings

Sascha