Dan Janowski wrote:
> Yup. Looks like it (it is mostly there). Hadn't caught that pty was
> added in 1.8.
>
> Hal, see if this thing works. Even if it needs some clean up, it is
> pretty far along.

Any suggestions you'd have would be greatly appreciated.  I've added
some things that made it work better for me, but unfortunately Forces
Beyond My Control(TM) forced me to switch first to Python, then to
Python on Windows and therefore PTY objects weren't really an option.
Instead, I had to use PySerial, and roll my own 'expect' function around
that.

*Sigh*

Oh well, at least it's a break from embedded C.

Ben