At 04:59 27/04/2004 +0900, you wrote:
>Hunn E. Balsiche wrote:
>
>>[Ruby, Python]
>>I've given up on Perl for its ugly syntax and it is not the easiest language
>>to learn. How about PHP?
>
>All these suck. You guys should grow up and start programming in *real*
>programming languages like Befunge.
>
>Oh, and you forgot to cross post to all the other 54 comp.lang groups.
>
>And now: Can we please never have threads like this one ever again? We're
>getting them on a twice-per-month base right now which makes these topics
>get old and very uninteresting quickly.
>
>PS: Don't take this too personal, but all this wouldn't have happened if
>you had searched in other resources before posting here.
>
>Regards,
>Florian Gross

I understand your frustration. I suppose these type of msgs are like
spam to you. Maybe you should treat them like spam ? I mean, spam is
here to stay and surviving in the Internet requires some ability to
accept that and develop filtering skills.

Not that I want to be Darwingish, just hoping for a better world.

Now, OTOH, maybe there is some value in blaming people, it's only I prefer
educating.

Yours,

Jean-Hugues

Web:  http://hdl.handle.net/1030.37/1.1