Hi,

I've done a repository reorganization as shown below:

	/ruby	-> /src
	/tools	-> /admin

And added the mod_ruby module under /src.

Accordingly, CVSup collections have been renewed.  See README for
detail and check out the new supfiles at the following site:

	http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cvsup/supfiles/?cvsroot=admin

I will leave the "/ruby" repository symlinked to "/src" as well as the
CVSup collections "cvs-ruby" and "ruby-all" for some time, but I
recommend you to switch to "/src", "cvs-src" and "src-all" any time
soon.

Sorry for surprising, and thanks for cooperating as always.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"