Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:9843] The Ruby Programming Language"
    on 01/01/25, TAKAHASHI Masayoshi <maki / inac.co.jp> writes:

|In Amazon.com, there is `The Ruby Programming Language' page,
|and the page say 'This item will be published on January 12,
|2001'. Is it on sale now?

Well, that date was by mistake I think.  I haven't sent the reviewed
manuscript yet, so that it won't be out very soon.

|And who is `Yukio Matsumoto'?  Is he translator?  or misprint?
|Or is it pan name of Keiju-san? :-)

I think it was coined by removing three letters from my name.
It happened to be my father's name.  But I don't think he wrote any
book on Ruby.

							matz.