Hello Peter,

Monday, April 26, 2004, 10:19:03 AM, you wrote:

PM> Hunn E. Balsiche wrote:
>> I've given up on Perl for its ugly syntax and it is not the easiest language
>> to learn. How about PHP?

PM> http://www.python.org/doc/Comparisons.html

And as usual the comparison with ruby is a broken link.

This is something that really really gives ruby a bad reputation. I've
never seen so many instable servers in other communities. Sometimes
rubyforge is down, RAA had recently a long non reachable period, most of the
RAA links are garbage, the mod_ruby server is down when you need it
etc, etc.

It is just the same situation as with most libraries and extensions.

I never had problems like this when searching for python or php
information.

--
Best regards,