> Hi there,
>
> I'm preparing a I18N version of Instiki, but I'm running into a few
> issues that's holding me back. First of all, even though constructs
> like \w will correctly recognize unicode characters, [:upper:] does
> not include capital unicode letters.

It turned out that just keeping a list of capital words in latin,
greek, and cyrillic worked out great. It would of course be great if
[:upper:] could do the same, but not that big of a problem.

> Also, the URI parser in WEBrick seems to break down on url encoded
> unicode characters. "Du«ÍskerLegetøê" ("you love toys" in Danish)
> breaks down like this:

I was a foul and didn't escape properly.

So yes, Instiki with I18N (latin, greek, and cyrillic) wiki words is
forthcoming. Oh yearh, [[wiki link]] and [[c]] works now too.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.instiki.org/      -- A No-Step-Three Wiki in Ruby