My object-relational mapping library Lafcadio also has triggers in it.
You can check it out at http://lafcadio.rubyforge.org/ . You can write
both pre- and post-commit triggers in Ruby code, and you can even
write automated tests against those triggers if that's your sort of
thing.

Lafcadio was written first for MySQL but I know somebody who's managed
to make use of it with MS SQL Server.

Francis