Hi Kasper,

Thanks for your reply.  I never heard of "lua" but found a website for it,
but I don't see what relevance it has to my problem.  If it is,  could you
be more explicit?

I'm using the Scintilla Text Editor for writing an testing Ruby scripts.
I'm currently writing one that should accept a single argument when it is
run.  How can I put such an argument in SciTE's environment so that when the
scripts references ARGV[0],  the first argument is returned from the
environment?

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Richard

"Kaspar Schiess" <eule / space.ch> wrote in message
news:4085AED5.2080902 / space.ch...

---