I've just wrapped up a new Textile reference, a big improvement on
current documentation.  Borrowed some basic ideas for formatting from
what we've seen in Instiki by David Heinemeier Hansson.

The full reference is at: http://hobix.com/textile/
The quick reference is at: http://hobix.com/textile/quick.html

Both of these documents are generated from doc/REFERENCE in the RedCloth
distribution.  It's a YAML file, the current version is available in CVS.

If you've checked out RedCloth CVS and you want to generate the docs:

  cd doc
  ruby make.rb REFERENCE > reference.html
  ruby make.rb QUICK-REFERENCE > quick.html

The idea here is to have reference material that you can easily work
into your blogging software, CMS, Wiki without having to write your own
reference.

Please.  Suggestions.

_why