"Dave Thomas" <dave / pragprog.com> wrote...

> The real solution here is for the folks who bundle the installation to
> run RDoc before creating the bundle, and then include the generated
> documentation directories as part of the distributed bundle.

Any good way to handle libraries added on by each user after the
"installation"?  Should we hope that each of those library authors runs rdoc
before distributing, and that their "install" scripts move all the doc stuff
around to the right places? Or that they at include the .document control
file?

This part may be harder to count on; what would you suggest for rdoc'ing
those cases?

Thanks!