Jens Wessling wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Has anyone gotten SQLite/Ruby to build on windows.  I am having a heck of a
> time porting it.  Barring that, any other libraries that interface Ruby and
> SQLite under Windows would be of great help as well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Jens Wessling

It's been done, but I'll need to dig around to see if I can find the
information on how to do it (it was done by someone else, who later sent
me the info on what they did). No guarantee that I'll find that info,
though... :(

Seems like they used VC++. I'm not sure, but they may have had to
compile SQLite, too.

I'll see what I can find, unless someone else beats me to the punch.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu

ruby -h | ruby -e
'a=[];readlines.join.scan(/-(.)\[e|Kk(\S*)|le.l(..)e|#!(\S*)/) {|r| a <<
r.compact.first };puts "\n>#{a.join(%q/ /)}<\n\n"'