If you dislike using WikiWords and would prefer to explicitly create
links to wiki pages, look at the following def:

def self.find(text)
    (text.scan(/[^\\\\]\b([A-Z][a-z]+[A-Z]\w+)\b/) <<
text.scan(/\[\[(\w+)\]\]/)).flatten.uniq.
        collect { |wiki_word| wiki_word.strip }
end

This replaces the definition in apps/models/wiki_words.rb.  It enables
you to use both WikiWords and the linking style (e.g. [[a page]]) used
in places like Wikipedia.  You can use one or the other if you'd like.
 Hope this is useful

Bill Atkins