On Apr 14, 2004, at 4:00 PM, John W. Long wrote:

> Wow! I was working on my own translation. And I had wanted to make it
> work
> like RedCloth. Need any help with it?

It's already complete implementation-wise, as far as I know, but it
could use some usage-level testing. I'm integrating it with several of
my own projects, but have yet to really hammer on it to any great
degree.

Several people have mentioned that they were possibly interested in
contributing features, and a few have already sent patches, but if you
or anyone else has ideas about how it could be better, then I'm
interested in hearing those, too.

--
Michael Granger <ged / FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Architect, Believer