In article <20040414013336.GA5258 / freeze.org>,
Jim Freeze  <jim / freeze.org> wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have installed insticki.0.3.1 on Sun in our office and run
>it on port 2505.
>
>Viewing on Sun within Netscape works (however the edit box is
>a single line -- probably due to an old version of netscape.)
>
>However, the windows boxes (using IE) cannot see the page, but get a
>'page not displayed' error.
>
>The linux boxes can see the page from Netscape but not from
>IE (under a windows emulator).
>
>Can anyone think of why we would be having these problems?

Because you're using Windows? -ba-dum-bum- ;-)

Seriously, I had the same problem with ruWiki (i'm pretty sure that's what
it was called) and that's one of the main reasons I switched to Instiki
because it worked.  I haven't tried the newer versions of Instiki yet...

Phil