Gregory Millam wrote:
>>Perhaps we could uniformly do everything with:
>>
>>    widget_name { block }
>>
>>We could wrap dynamically scoped variables around these calls. Within any of
>>the methods (widget_name above, or below: button, label, command, color,
>>vbox) we can look up dynamically scoped variables with find_in_context
>>(:var), or set up further (nested) scopes of variables with
>>with_context(:var=>...).

[snippage]

Well, I value beauty over uniformity. I am not especially in favor of
using find_in_context and with_context and such, as it is just more
for my eyeballs to stumble over.

I think we may be wandering away from the realm of "simple" into the
realm of "merely different."

Is it really *that* bad to do additional tweaking with a separate method
call?

Hal