On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 02:56:05 +0900, Gennady <gfb / tonesoft.com> wrote:

> If you execute your extracted code via 'eval' you can indicate a file
> name and a starting line number that 'eval' will use to report errors:

Well, one problem with that is that the source is extracted and assembled
from multiple locations in the literate source file(s): I'm not sure that
having the final program consist of a set of (possibly nested) eval'd
strings is a workable solution.

I'm currently thinking that a simple filter (that recognizes #line
directives) on TestUnit output may be a sufficient work-around for my
present purposes (but not really a general solution).

regards,
andrew