I'm not sure I understand your proposal.

[rolo] my communication problem. Sorry. but let me try..

How is Bean different than a class?  What makes

[rolo] Class is an Object that has definition of few method and variables. The also have something like super class and some rules like all methods of super become their own. They also can refer to super class.

But I may have meta data in extremely different form, say Bean. Beans do not have superclass in the traditional way. The superclass is actually some Object that contains field names for the db mapping. This can be extending into the present bean.  Since Beans are Objects they have one most basic thing i.e. message receiving abilities but are not like class. You cannot define methods for a Bean.

Bean I am trying to express is just a hypothetical example. I am thinking of a better one. I think Teams in Object Teams are ideal but I have little understanding of it.

Could you explain a bit more?

[rolo] Hope this helps..