With regard to hating spam: I would recomend www.spamgourmet.com; I never
have to give out my email address if I don't want to.  Would also recomend
posting links to http://manjac.ath.cx/nick/emails.jsp in your webpages or
newsgroups, as it automatically generates faux email addresses and links
to confuse spam robots.

Asfand:
As for testing it out, which is faster: I've not tried, as it seems to me
that the case-when statement is more intuitively readable than the lambda
array.  Either way, the simple program that I would try it in is not built
for benchmarking such things.  I would encourage you to try it yourself.

--
Nicholas Paul Johnson
nickjohnsonSPAM^H^H^H^H / virginia.edu