Stephan K?mper wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there any news about a Ruby conference in Europe?
> The last bits I can remember was a brief discussion about having it
> planned for late june or july in Berlin (or was it Karlsruhe like last
> year?)...

Hi Stephan and all others,

    no - we still have not decided about Berlin or Karlsruhe.
Let's stick to the last weekend of June (June 26, 27).

I think with a bit of luck we might get a free university room
again in Karlsruhe.

Can anyone get us a free room in Berlin?
I think at most we will be 40 people.

If yes, we put up a wiki-page to vote where Euruko II will be.

Same qn as last year: does anybody have good contacts
to potential sponsors so that we can maybe invite one person?

See ya all in Karlsruhe/Berlin,
   -Armin