On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Anders Bengtsson wrote:

> It has some similarities with Pstore, but not that many. It has a very
> different architecture and does transactions much faster.
> And yes, it has more magic! :)

I've been doing some reading on it.  It seems very interesting, and I can
certainly see some useful applications for it.  My naive reaction is that
it is too bad that there isn't some way of not having everything loaded in
memory all at the same time, but at the same time, I can think of a
several different applications that I have running right now that might,
at least theoretically, benefit from Madeleine.  I need to learn more.

Thanks,

Kirk Haines