On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:09:24PM +0900, gabriele renzi wrote:
> I read this and I thought that teh author was talking about
> image-based languages, I can't see how prototypes has relevance in his
> talk.
> Someone would mind explaining why prototypes are better than clases or
> viceversa ?

The author doesn't seem to know about open classes, or singleton methods
either.

One of his main objections to classes is
"Even if you can edit the class at run time (as some experienced Java
programmers do) you're going to have to kill the existing objects of
that class and make new ones."

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.
	-- Banzai on IRC