Is there any good Ruby example that manipulate any Office Docoments,
especially the Access database?

As, I have an Access Image Database, I'd like to be able to get the
information from Access(using Ruby), and manipulate them(e.g, resize the
image) and then put them in a nice form in a Word Document. Thanks

"anon luker" <hatespyware / yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:534d31a2.0403261714.cea3359 / posting.google.com...
> "Ruby Tuesdays" <NoSpamPlease_rubytuzdaiz / yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:<c41ms8$2e9r2h$1 / ID-205437.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> > It works! Is there any good example using Ruby to manipulate some MS
Office