> Now for the hard one:
> Combo boxes. This code works great under Linux,
> but fails under Win:
> 	require 'gtk'
> 	mw = Gtk::Window.new(Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
> 	mw.signal_connect("delete_event") do p
> $c.entry.get_text; exit end
> 	mw.signal_connect("destroy_event") do p
> $c.entry.get_text; exit end
> 	$c = Gtk::Combo.new
> 	$c.set_popdown_strings(["a"])
> 	mw.add($c)
> 	mw.show_all
> 	p $c.entry.get_text
> 	Gtk.main

Hmmm.... that code executes fine for me, although nothing gets printed when
the window executes; just the initial p seems to get executed.

	$ ruby GTKComboBox.rb
	"a"

I've compiled ruby-gtk clean on this machine, and applied a couple of
patches to Ruby, but other than that, I don't think there's anything special
about my environment:

	$ ruby -v
	ruby 1.6.2 (2000-12-25) [i686-cygwin]

	$ cmd
	Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
	(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

GTK is version 1.3; ruby-gtk is version 0.23.

> Help?

Sorry I can't do anything more than say "It works here", but I'll be willing
to try anything else on my machine that you throw at me.

Nathaniel

<:((><
| RoleModel Software, Inc. &		| EQUIP VI
| The XP Software Studio(TM)		|