My 2 cents (slightly related to libs): what do you think about a new
section on installation structure, explaining rationale, usage, etc of
main directories, how to install, how to shape a library in order to
install it properly and so on?

Cheers,
Giuliano

Dave Thomas wrote:
> Folks:
>
> It's looking as if we're moving towards agreement with Addison Wesley on
> getting the rights to Programming Ruby back. This means that we'll be
> able to produce an updated version, covering Ruby 1.8. No promises: we
> still don't have all the signed agreements, but AW is certainly being
> very helpful so far.
>
> Now... I have a question.

[...]

--
If you want to send me an email in the address you have to write 'p',
then a dot, followed by 'bossi' at 'quinary', another dot and 'com' at last