il Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:24:04 +0100, Florian Gross <flgr / ccan.de> ha
scritto::

..

>If there are multiple matches there should be an algorithm to find out
>which ones are closest to the original input and something like this
>should be displayed:
>
>"Didn't find <original name>. There were however multiple gems with
>similar names:
>
>1. <closest match>
>2. <next closest match>
>3. <close match>
>4. <not so close match>"
>
>Any comments, better ideas or new iterations of this one? :)

mh.. mandrake's urpmi does some fuzzy match,
But in case pof multple matches it just shows what they are, it's up
to the user to choose one of them
Just for information :)

PS
ok, npobody read the other part of my message: some hope to see
ri/rdoc stuff, maybe the one up in ruby-doc.org packaged as a gem ?