"Ruby Tuesdays" <NoSpamPlease_rubytuzdaiz / yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<c3v59g$2c1or8$1 / ID-205437.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Is it possible to create a dynamic website with mod_ruby/eruby using IIS6
> instead of Apache? I presume its got to be a way as PHP able to do it using
> IIS6/MySQL. Thanks

I like to use the ActiveRuby distribution
(http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-PaloAlto/9251/ruby/main.html),
since it has a WSH bridge that lets you use Ruby just like
VBScript/JavaScript/Perlscript/Python/etc under Windows (a true shame
that the base Ruby dist. doesn't).  This path will also allow you to
better leverage the massive amount of documentation on ASP and related
techs.