gabriele renzi wrote:
> Hi gurus,

Moin!

> gem -i ri
> I found myself with an installed Labyrinth :)
> I believe when name does not completely match it would be nice to have
> some kind of "instaling <name>. Continue? [yes/no]" choice.

I'd like to propose this based on your idea:

If there is exactly one match with more differences than only case,
there should be a question similar to "Didn't find <original name>. Are
you referring to <name>? [y]/n".

If there are multiple matches there should be an algorithm to find out
which ones are closest to the original input and something like this
should be displayed:

"Didn't find <original name>. There were however multiple gems with
similar names:

1. <closest match>
2. <next closest match>
3. <close match>
4. <not so close match>"

Any comments, better ideas or new iterations of this one? :)

Regards,
Florian Gross