Hi all,

Ruby 1.8.1
Oracle 9.2.x
DBI 0.21
oracle/oci8/ruby9i

When a PL/SQL stored proc has output parameters, is it possible to
grab those values in Ruby with the DBI module?  In other words, what's
the equivalent of the (Perl) DBI bind_param_inout() method?  Or does
bind_param() work?  My own tests were inconclusive (and my futzing
capabilities are limited at the moment).

Also, is there some way to redirect dbms_output into Ruby somehow?
I've got this sql script that is currently spool'ing output to a file.
 I want to trap the dbms_output stuff in Ruby if possible.

Regards,

Dan