Makoto Kuwata wrote:
> I implemented a feature to include presentation data file.

Thanks for your update, everything seems to work perfectly.

Another suggestion: personally I don't like it to let the template
access all the local variables. I would prefer something like this:

Ruby code:
data[:text] = "hello"    # or use string as hash key, i don't care
template = Kwartz::TemplateFile.new('template.html')
puts template.expand(data)

Template file:

It has the advantage of a clear division between internal program data
and template data. Another possibility would be to compile the template
to a ruby class that can be used with:

require 'my_template.rb'
puts MyCompiledTemplate::expand(data)

This would make erb/eruby unnecessary and would also probably be a bit
faster (although this doesn't matter too much).