I implemented a feature to include presentation data file.
Download and try it.
 http://www.kuwata-lab.com/webtech/kwartz/kwartz_2004-03-25_beta.tar.gz

New features:

* New directive 'include' added.
  It is to include presentation data file.

  Presentation data:
  --------------------
  --------------------

* New statement :load() and new directive 'load'.
  It is to load presentation logic file.

  Presentation data:
  --------------------
  --------------------

  Intermediate code:
  --------------------
  :load('other.plogic')
  --------------------

* New command option '--include_path' and '--load_path'.
  These are used to specify path list for 'include' and 'load'.

  Ex.
  ====================
  bash$ kwartz --include_path=path1,path2,path3 file.html
  bash$ kwartz --load_path=path1,path2,path3 file.html

Andreas Schwarz wrote:
>The first problem I found was that CGI::escapeHTML doesn't work for
>Numbers. I think it would make sense to change escapeHTML(x) to
>escapeHTML((x).to_s).

Thanks. I adopted it.

--
regards,