On Mar 24, 2004, at 21:59, Michael Davis wrote:
> - How can I specify what one_page template I want to use.  I would
> like to create some one pagers and would like to customize the
> template that gets used.  Maybe the one-file option could receive an
> optional parameter for the template name?

Doesn't --template work? You'll need to define the ONE_PAGE template in
there, but otherwise it should be straightforward.

> - Can I sort or not sort the list file names?  I would like to have
> the list of file names sorted in reverse order and/or not sorted at
> all so I can explicitly specify the order the files appear in.

You'd need to add code to gen_file_index to override the default
ordering.

> RDoc works great for this with one exception, navigating through the
> sub-systems.  Currently, all files are displayed in the files section
> making navigation difficult (especially where there are lots of
> tasks).  Is is possible to have a section, similar to the files
> section that would support a tree like structure allowing me to expand
> or contract the files for any given sub-system?  Another possibility
> would be a new option that supports nested directories in a tree type
> of format rather than showing all files at once.

This would take more DHTML chops that I possess, but I can't see why
_someone_ couldn;t work out how to do it :)

Cheers

Dave