I know this might be simple but I haven't found a decent(simple Ruby
way) of doing this.

The CGI module outputs all the html tags in upper case. For my own
conceited reasons( and I heard this was the preferred method), I would
like the tags to be in lower case. The pretty method lines up
everything nicely but does nothing else. I have tried appending
.downcase to the string passed to pretty:

CGI.pretty (
         cgi.html {
             cgi.head {
                  cgi.title {"Input Page"}
             } +
             cgi.body {
                 cgi.h1 {"Main Page"} +
                 cgi.hr +
                 cgi.div {"Sven was here"}
             }
         }
     ).downcase

This works but it also kills any capitals in the text. Any suggestions?

Sven Schott