On Wednesday 24 March 2004 8:59 am, Simon Strandgaard wrote:
> Its about breaking as much as possible in the transition to Rite,
> somebody has to raise the nasty questions, and this question is in
> paticular about religion.

In matters of religion, isn't it best to let people choose their own?

It seems to me that when religion is forced on or denied from people
from some authority, it often causes more problems than it solves.
It's better to let people be converted of their own free will, or not, as
it were.

Of course, I don't want to be inflamatory, so religion above should be
taken to refer only to method/variable naming, brace/indentation schemes,
and text editor preferences. :)

- Dan